- Studentsare expected to be in proper uniform with identity card. If a child is found shabby or untidy in appearance, certain action may be taken.
- Students have to wear Blue Uniform on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Students have to wear White Uniform on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Parentsare expected to ensure that their wards are in proper uniform.
- Students must always wear full uniform when they enter the school even when they are on leave.
Punctuality & Discipline :
- Care must be taken of the school property and no student should scratch or damage any school furniture. Any damage done will be borne by the one who does it together with a fine imposed on him/her for such an offence.
- Students should arrive at least 5 minutes before the bell rings.
- Students should maintain discipline in all the fields whether at work or at play. They should be particularly careful not to litter anywhere in the school premises.
- Chewing gums are prohibited in the school.
- Non¬-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited within the school premises and buses. Junk food like¬ fizzy drinks, packed snacks such as wafers, chips, kurkures etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Carrying money to the school is strictly prohibited.
- The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is not as per prescribed norms.
- Every student should carry his/her almanac to the school every day.
- The details of the pupil should be clearly filled up on the front 3 pages of the almanacand well as on all belongings of the students.
- Regular latecomers, Uniform Defaulters, children who do not do their assignments regularly and involved in any in disciplinary act will may be terminated from the school.
- Student are not allowed to leave the class without the teacher’s permission.
- Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Principal/ Vice¬Principal / Head¬Mistress / Co¬ordinators.
- Birthdays are auspicious and important days and some of you may like your child to celebrate with his/her classmates. Even if you desire so, please do not send more than one/two small chocolates per student of that class. Kindly avoid big chocolates, cakes and return gifts.
- On birthdays, students can come in decent Indian Ethnic dress toschool.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any electronic gadgets to the school. 1. If a student is found on campus with a mobile phone/electronic gadget, it will be confiscated and handed over to the parent upon payment of fine. 2. Upon repeating the offense, the mobile phone/electronic gadget will be permanently seized with a fine of Rs.1000/¬.
- Carrying of valuable articles like expensive or fancy watches, stationery items, iPods, CDs, DVDs, magazines, mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets to school is strictly prohibited.
- Girls are not allowed to wear fancy jewellery or clips. If earrings must be worn, they should be worn in only one small hoop or stud. Girls are not allowed to wear more than one pair small sized, decent and school student appropriate earring or stud. Boys are not allowed to wear earrings/studs. Wearing of nose rings, bangles, chains, rings, bracelets, tattoos of any kind by any student is strictly prohibited.
- All the students are expected to maintain decorous behaviour and show themselves courteous and polite at all times. Cultivate good manners and social grace in all interactions everywhere.
- Strict action will be taken against a student who uses unfair means during a test or examination. Repetitionofthesamewillresultinhis/herdismissal.
- Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments like knives, blades, nail cutter, scissors etc. to the school.
- Use of fire crackers or splashing colours during Diwali / Holi or on any other occasion in the school premises or school buses is strictly forbidden. Non¬compliance to these instructions can result in expulsion from the school.
- Girls’ hair must be plaited or tied back if it reaches the shoulders. Ribbons are to be worn which must be in black or white colour. No fancy hair¬clips or other accessories are permitted.
- Students are not permitted to colour their hair or use hair gel.
- Non¬-Sikh boys’ hair must not touch the collar and should be cut a little above the ear¬ lobe in a student appropriate manner. Fancy hair styles are not allowed.
- Participation in games and in other co¬curricular activities is compulsory. Exemption may be granted only on medical grounds.
- The school does not accept responsibility for loss of books, pens, money or valuables. Students shall not bring valuable articles or cash to school.
- Students are expected to take care of their belongings.
- He/She should converse in English only.
Usage of Social Media :
- This is an advisory to all the students not to be involved in creating meme pages regarding the school on social media.
- Students are not allowed to use or tag school’s name on any social platform.
- Theyare not allowed to go live on any social platform in the school premises.
- The school will take strict possible action against all such students who involve themselves or associate with the above mentioned acts, as this not only harms reputationof the school but blemish the families of those involved in such despicable activities.
Fee Rules And Payment Schedule :
- If the last date happens to be a holiday, the next working day is the last date for depositing the fee. After the stipulated date a late fee of Rs. 10/‐ per day will be charged.If the fee is not deposited without the prior permission of the management, the school may be constrained to take a strict action.
- Incase of cheque bounced due to insufficient funds in payee account or any other reason, bank charges along with late fee will be levied from parents.
- The school fee does not include the expenses for functions, celebrations, educational excursions/ field trips, Olympiads, competitions, stationery, school uniform etc. Parents are expected to bear these expenses as applicable from time to time.
Fee for the whole session can be paid in four installments through Cheque/ UPI/ Net Banking/ Cash or Post Dated Cheques (PDCs) deposited to the Accounts Department. Fee deposition schedule will be as follows:
|Sr. No.||INSTALLMENT||DUE DATE||LAST DATE|
Attendance & Leave :
- Studentsare not granted leave of absence unless their parents send in an application for the same.
- If a student is absent owing to illness or unavoidable reason parents / guardians should send a note regarding the same. In case of longer illness (more than one week)it should be informed to the Principal at the earliest and a medical certificate should be sent in this regard.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than five consecutivedays shall render a student liable to have his/her name struck off from the rolls.
- Weare deeply concerned about the safety and security of our students. Please note that no child may be taken home during school hours unless there is an emergency. In that case, the Principal /Vice Principal/Academic Coordinator may be contacted.
- Wilful absenteeism a day before a test/examination is strictly discouraged as the absenteesmiss valuable revision lessons and instructions.
- Leaveof half day / early leave after a Periodic Test should be avoided.
- Students will not be allowed to leave the school premises without a written permissionof the Principal.
- Irregularityin attendance, disobedience to authority, habitual idleness are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
- 75% attendance is mandatory before each main exam.
Admission And Withdrawals :
- Studentswill be given admission only through proper channels or entrance test.
- Students coming from other schools will have to submit original Transfer Certificate and Marksheet from that school.
- Studentscan be asked to withdraw from the school on the following grounds: 1. Indiscipline 2. Unsatisfactoryprogress in school work.
- Those who leave the school in between the session must (for any reason) pay the feestill the date one applies for the TC.
- TransferCertificate will not be issued until all dues to the school have been paid. A written application for T. C. should be submitted 5 days in advance.
- Ifthe student has taken TC and wants to join back will be continued as new admission.
- Allkinds of fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Evaluation System :
- Evaluation will be done as per RBSE guidelines. Students will be assessed through different tests and examinations. Students absent from any evaluation will not be examined later but absence due to illness may be considered on producing medical certificate.
School Conveyance :
- Conveyance is optional but the facility is available only on a yearly basis, not on Quarterly/Monthly basis. Students can avail the school conveyance subject to the availabilityof the route of the school bus. The school will notentertain any change in the bus route to suit the individual’s convenience. Changeof bus stop for a week or so is not allowed. But in case; if there is a change in the residential address the authorities need to be informed at least a week in advance.
- Students opting for conveyance facility provided by school, will have to pay conveyancecharges as applicable in advance.
- Parents are requested not to enter school buses to see off and receive their wards.
- Parents should not try to overtake and stop the school bus to facilitate the boarding of their wards as this endangers the safety of the other students. Such attempts would lead to strict disciplinary action.
- Parents should not argue with the teachers present in the bus or the conductor/driver. If there is any problem, a written complaint to the Principal should be given.
- Usage of any private vehicle by students is strictly prohibited.
- Unruly behaviour like shrieking, shouting, making comment to passerby, using abusive language will be dealt strictly.
- Parents are requested to be available at the designated bus stops before 10 minutes to the scheduled bus timings.
- Parents should not ask for mobile numbers of bus drivers or conductors and should also not call them for any queries.
- Any photograph of your child / ward clicked being the student of Rose Petals Secondary School can be used by school for prospectus / almanac / newsletter / magazine / newspaper advertisement / website / social media and can be used even after student passes out or leaves the school.